Almond Milk Chai Latte
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 2 mins
- Makes: 1 servings
Here’s the secret to a thick, creamy almond milk chai latte with black tea and organic spices. Enjoy it with a breakfast cookie or muffin, or curled up with a book on a cold day. Cheers!
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Fair Trade Certified Ground Ceylon Cinnamon 1.76 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Ginger Root 1.50 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Vanilla Extract 2 fl. oz.
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Decorticated Cardamom Seed Powder 2.08 oz.
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cloves 1.90 oz.
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Fine Grind Black Pepper 1.80 oz.
- 1 Frontier Select Grade Whole Star Anise 0.64 oz.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Heat almond milk in microwave on high for 3 minutes or on the stovetop until it reaches a boil.
2. Place black tea bag in almond milk and allow to steep for 1 to 2 minutes, then discard tea bag.
3. Pour heated milk into a blender and add honey, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, cardamom, clove and black pepper. Blend on high for 10 seconds, then on low for 5 seconds to make the drink frothy.
4. Pour into a mug and garnish with star anise and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy immediately!