Avocado Strawberry Salad
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Crunchy and soft, sweet and tart, every bite of this colorful fruit salad is delightfully surprising.
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Decorticated Cardamom Seed Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Cut & Sifted Peppermint Leaf
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 large orange, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Combine avocado, orange, strawberries and pecans in a serving bowl.
2. In a small, separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and mix well.