- Total Time: 35 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 8 servings
Extraordinary seasonings transform simple baked tomatoes into an extraordinary taste experience. Try this recipe with fresh homegrown tomatoes, and it will change the way you think about this summer garden staple.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Ground Sage Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Tellicherry Black Peppercorns with Grinder
- 4 large red tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian red salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut tomatoes in half, and then use a paring knife to remove the rest of the stem from the inside of the tomato. Place tomatoes cut side up in a glass baking dish.
3. Mix garlic granules, salt, black pepper, and sage leaf together in a small bowl. Fill tomatoes with herb mixture, then top tomatoes with Parmesan cheese (1 teaspoon per tomato).
4. Bake for 15 to 25 minutes, until cheese is golden and tomatoes are heated all the way through.