Balsamic Lemon Peppered Vegetable Skewers
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 8 servings
With an abundance of color and flavor, these skewers -- marinated in balsamic vinegar and sweet pineapple juice -- feature an array of hearty vegetables seasoned with Frontier Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Grilled to smoky perfection, these skewers are great on their own or served as a side dish with grilled steak and potatoes.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 4 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 large yellow bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into large pieces
- 1/2 medium zucchini, cut into thick slices
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, whole
- 1/2 large red bell pepper
1. Mix balsamic vinegar, Lemon Pepper Seasoning and pineapple juice in a large plastic zipper bag. Add the vegetables and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, occasionally tossing the bag to re-coat the vegetables.
2. Place vegetables on skewers, alternating the vegetables. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Place skewers on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, turning and brushing the vegetables with the leftover marinade.