Blender Tomato Bisque
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
This simple, yet satisfyingly scrumptious tomato bisque will warm the senses. Creamy, yet full of wholesome ingredients like celery, onion and tomato, this bisque is blended to blissful perfection.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 large onion
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1 28 oz.-can whole tomatoes
- 1 cup cream or milk
1. In a soup pot, sauté onions and celery in oil and butter. Add Frontier Garlic & Herb Seasoning and stir for one more minute.
2. On low blender speed, combine tomatoes (with liquid) and cream or milk. Add tomato mixture to pot.
3. Heat gently, over low heat, until hot. Serve.