Butter Dipped Radishes with Thyme
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 15 to 20 radishes servings
Fresh radishes dipped in a thin layer of butter, then seasoned with thyme, pink pepper and fleur de sel salt.
1. In a small bowl, microwave butter for 25 to 30 seconds, until just under half melted. Stir until smooth, thick and drippy (not translucent and runny).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or silpat.
3. Scrape butter into a smaller, more shallow bowl.
4. Dip each radish into the butter and place on lined baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle with thyme, ground pink pepper and salt.
6. Place in refrigerator for about 15 minutes, until butter is fully hardened. Serve chilled.