Cacao Chia Smoothie Bowl with Cinnamon
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 1 servings
Who said you can't eat chocolate for breakfast? Chia seeds add thickness while raw cacao nibs intensify the flavor and add a satisfying crunch in this decadent smoothie bowl recipe.
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Whole Chia Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs, plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- Fresh strawberries, cut into chunks, for topping
- Fresh banana, cut into chunks, for topping
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients except strawberries and fresh banana. Blend until smooth and pour into a bowl.
2. Top with strawberries, banana, cacao nibs and cinnamon, then serve immediately.