Cajun-Parmesan Potato Slices
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
Potato wedges make a perfect appetizer, snack or side dish -- especially when laced with Parmesan cheese and seasoned with Frontier's zesty Cajun Seasoning. Simple, yet full of lip-smacking flavor, these are great served on their own or dipped in a signature sauce.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 2 baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Slice potatoes 1/4-inch thick.
2. Mix melted butter and Cajun Seasoning; brush on both sides of potato slices. Place on cookie sheet and broil 7 to 9 minutes or until they start to brown.
3. Turn potatoes over and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil additional 5 minutes or until tender.