- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
For true Louisiana flavor, this Cajun shrimp recipe meets the mark. Soaked and seasoned with garlic, Worcestershire sauce and Frontier Cajun Seasoning, then topped with green onions, this dish offers you all the flavors of New Orleans cooking without leaving your house. Serve shrimp over cooked rice to complete your meal.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup Frontier Organic Low Sodium Vegetable Flavored Broth Powder
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
Melt butter in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun Seasoning, green onions, and stock. Stir while cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring until shrimp are pink and just cooked through, approximately two to three minutes more.