Cardamom Almond Banana Bread
- Total Time: 1 hours
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 14 servings
The aroma of this loaf will make it hard for you to wait until it cools to cut it! Serve it warm, then, with cream cheese.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Baking Soda Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Decorticated Cardamom Seed Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups unbleached flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 egg plus 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl. Mix until smooth.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a spoon until just combined. Pour into an oiled loaf pan and bake until loaf tests done, about 45 minutes.