Chai Spiced Cold Brew Iced Coffee
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
Spice up your morning cup o' joe with this super simple cold-brew iced coffee recipe that uses the traditional chai spices cinnamon, cardamom and turmeric.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier 2 3/4" Korintje Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Decorticated Cardamom Seed Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Turmeric Root
- pinch Frontier Saffron
- 1/3 cup ground coffee beans
- 2 cups water, cold or room temperature
- 1/2 cup almond milk, for serving
- Sweetener of choice, for serving
- Ice cubes, for serving
1. Into a French press, combine coffee beans, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric and saffron.
2. Add water, then refrigerate over night.
3. Serve with almond milk, sweetener of choice and ice cubes.