Cheesy-Yogurt Potato Bake
- Total Time: 1 hours 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
A traditional comfort food, cheesy potatoes make a wonderful dish to bring to a potluck or serve at any get-together. Packed full of rich, wholesome flavor, this baked casserole features reconstituted yogurt and cheese powder, saving you both a trip to the store, but save you calories.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning 2.7 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Salt-Free Onion & Herb Seasoning 2.4 oz.
- 1/3 cup Frontier Non-Fat Yogurt Powder 1 lb
- 1/3 cup Frontier Organic Onion Powder 2.10 oz.
- 1/3 cup Frontier Mild Cheddar Cheese Powder 1 lb
- 4 potatoes
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Slice potatoes 1/4-inch thick. Mix with flour, Garlic N Herb, chopped onion and Onion & Herb Seasoning. Place in greased 2-quart casserole.
3. Slowly mix yogurt and onion powders, cheddar cheese powder and milk (works best with electric mixer). Pour over potato mixture. Dot with butter.
4. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Stir and bake, uncovered, additional 30 minutes or until tender.