Chili Lime Baked Cod with Cumin
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
This spiced up baked cod makes a lovely, light dinner that’s ready in 30 minutes.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed 1.76 oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Chili Powder 1.94 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Fine Sea Salt 7 oz.
- 2 cod fillets, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup quinoa, for serving
- Fresh cilantro, for serving
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place cod in a roasting pan, then drizzle with olive oil and add lime juice, zest, cumin, chili powder and salt. Gently rub cod with the seasoning blend.
3. Bake fresh cod for about 15 minutes or frozen cod for 25 minutes, until fish flakes when scraped with a fork.
4. Serve hot on a bed of quinoa and sprinkle with cilantro.