Cilantro Fish Tacos with Sesame Broccoli Slaw
- Total Time: 20 mins
Fresh fish tacos make a light, wholesome and flavorful entrée that’s perfect for weeknight meals or entertaining. This recipe features cilantro-seasoned tilapia served with cucumber dill sauce accompanied by a tangy broccoli slaw for a perfectly balanced dish.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Dill Weed
- 1 dash Frontier Organic Cajun Seasoning Blend
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Ground Coriander Seed
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon soy or olive oil
- 1 package whole grain tortillas
- 2 teaspoons light mayo
- 2 teaspoons tartar sauce
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 package tilapia fillets
- 1 package broccoli slaw (in the produce section)
Sprinkle fish with cumin and coriander seasoning and pepper. Cook fish in oven or with small amount of oil in sauté pan. It will take about 5 minutes on the stove so watch carefully. The oven will take about 15-20 minutes on 350 degrees. The fish will become opaque and start to flake up when done.
Prepare broccoli slaw while fish is cooking. Place slaw in bowl and add oil. Squeeze one lime over the slaw and add creole seasoning to taste. This is spicy so be sparing until you taste it. Chop the fresh cilantro and add to slaw. Add toasted sesame seeds and toss.
Mix dill sauce together and serve with tacos.