Cinnamon Anise Chai Tea
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
Depending on how sweet you make it, Chai tea can serve as a spicy, flavorful, warming dessert. Vary the spice amounts to taste, too.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Decorticated Cardamom Seed
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Black Peppercorns
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Fennel Seed
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Anise Seed
- 1 Frontier Organic Fair Trade Certified Assam (Flowering Orange Pekoe)
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Ginger Root
- 1 Frontier Organic 3" Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup hot milk (dairy or soy)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (or other sweetener, to taste)
Bring water and all of the spices and tea to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Strain, add hot milk and sweetener, and serve.