Corn, Red Pepper and Black Bean Salsa
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
Following a tried and true recipe for salsa is just as important as following a proper recipe for your entrées and baked goods. Roasting the tomatoes for this corn, red pepper and black bean salsa adds a depth of flavor, while the buttery black beans and sweet corn add a hint of sweetness begging to be dipped by chips.
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium lime, juiced
1. In a medium bowl, combine the corn, black beans, bell pepper, onion and seasonings.
2. Add the olive oil and lime juice and stir to combine.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields 6-8 servings