Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 32 servings
Creamy and begging to be dipped into, this spinach and artichoke dip features three kinds of cheeses, a heaping helping of spinach and artichoke, and a fusion of spices to bring it all together. Serve this decadent dip with bread or crackers or place in bread bowl for a gourmet finish.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cayenne Chili Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Pepper Fusion Black Pepper with Garlic Grinder
- 9 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 can (14-ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and spray a small casserole dish with non-stick spray.
2. Remove stems from spinach and roughly chop the leaves.
3. Place spinach in a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of water. Cook, folding frequently, until all spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool.
4. In a large bowl, combine spinach, artichokes, lemon juice and olive oil.
5. In another bowl, combine cayenne, sour cream, heavy cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Asiago cheese, sea salt, nutmeg, olive oil and Fusion Black Pepper until uniform. Add to spinach mixture.
6. Stir mixture to combine, then spread evenly into the greased casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until dip is bubbly.