Crustless Curry Quiche
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 8 servings
Enjoy all the scrumptious goodness of a traditional quiche without the crust. Featuring green pepper, tomato mushrooms and eggs, this curried quiche makes a perfect breakfast, brunch or dinner.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Curry Powder
- 2 cups grated cheese (Swiss, Mozzarella, Jack)
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tomato, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Fill a 10-inch quiche pan 2/3 full with grated cheese. Top with green pepper and mushroom slices. In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, and curry powder. Blend well and pour over cheese.
3. Top with sliced tomato and bake until set, about 40 minutes.