Dilly Potato Salad
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Your search for the perfect summertime side dish has come to an end. This dilly potato salad offers the zesty crunchiness of celery, onion and pickles. Speckled with dill, salt and pepper, the flavor of this recipe comes from a simple marriage of flavors.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Whole Dill Seed
- 2 pounds small new red potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cornichon pickles, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian parsley, chopped
1. Place potatoes in medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes. Be careful not to overcook or potatoes will be mushy. Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
2. In medium bowl combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and stir to coat. Chill thoroughly before serving, at least 1 hour.