Dilly of a Cucumber Salad
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
I've no idea why dill has such an affinity for cucumbers, but it's undeniable.
- 1 pinch Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Dill Weed
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 1 radish, shaved into thin slices
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese
Toss cucumbers, zucchini, and radish together in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine vinegar, olive oil and dill weed. Pour over vegetables and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with feta and refrigerate until ready to serve.