Farmer’s Market Corn with Chile and Lime
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
Give your farmers market grilled corn on the cob Tex-Mex flair with this recipe. Featuring chili powder, cumin, garlic and coriander, with a splash of lime, these ears of corn are irresistibly juicy with the perfect amount of spice. Perfect as a side dish with your favorite summertime meal.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Coriander Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob, shucked and rinsed
1. Preheat grill to high. Combine spices in small bowl. Toast in hot skillet, shaking skillet or stirring constantly, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Combine oil, juice, salt, and toasted spices in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Shake water off corn. Grill, turning occasionally until kernels begin to blacken and pop. Remove to platter and brush with chile mixture. Serve immediately.