Fettuccine with Vegetables
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 12 servings
Fettuccine is an all-time Italian favorite with its creamy, soul-warming goodness. This pasta recipe offers some added crunch and nutrition with vegetables like broccoli, carrots, onion and red peppers. Spiced with chives, pepper and oregano, this hearty entree is simple, yet divinely filling.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Cilantro Leaf
- 16 ounces fettuccine
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups jullienned red peppers
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
1. Bring 5 quarts of water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots, cook for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
2. Coat a large skillet with a non-stick spray. Add peppers and onions; sauté for 5 minutes. Add oregano and black pepper; cook for 2 minutes. Toss the pasta and vegetables together with the olive oil and top with cheese and chives.