Flatbread with Sage and Olives
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
Spice up your focaccia with this olive-infused bread recipe. This flatbread features aromatic spices like parsley, sage, garlic and pepper. It's perfect to dip in herb-infused oil.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Ground Sage Leaf
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 loaf plain Focaccia
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- coarsely chopped, pitted black olives
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In small bowl combine the olive oil, sage, parsley and garlic granules. Set aside for 15 minutes.
3. Using a fork, pierce the surface of the bread several times. Spread the oil and herb mixture evenly over the surface of the bread and sprinkle with salt. Cover with olives and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
4. Bake on center rack of preheated oven until crispy, about 10 minutes.