Garlic and Herb Twice-Baked Potatoes
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Twice-baked potatoes provide creamy, cheesy and buttery comfort food. Seasoned with aromatic Garlic & Herb Seasoning and paprika, this potato recipe packs delicious herbal flavor. Add bacon -- or Frontier Bac'Uns -- to the potato mixture before baking a second time for additonal flavor.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Paprika
- 2 large baking potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Brush outside of potatoes with olive oil and bake in a casserole dish for 50 to 60 minutes, or until fork tender.
3. Take a thin slice off of the top of each potato, and then use a spoon to scoop out the inside of the potato, until there is about a 1/4-inch thick shell left on the potato.
4. In a large bowl, mash the potato pulp with the melted butter. Stir in Garlic & Herb Seasoning, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and sour cream.
5. Pipe or spoon the potato mixture back into the potato shells. Top with ground paprika.
6. Place potatoes back in casserole dish and bake for 20 to 25 more minutes.
7. Remove from oven. Cut each potato in half to yield 4 servings.