Ginger Fried Rice
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
Ginger complements the nutty taste and aroma of basmati rice. You can substitute your favorite brown or white rice, if you prefer.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Fair Trade Certified Cane Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Ground Ginger Root
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Cilantro Leaf
- 1 pinch Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Heat oils in a large skillet. Sauté onion until tender and translucent. Add rice to skillet. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, and spices. Stir into rice and cook until hot throughout, about 10 minutes.