Ginger Orange Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
Stevia and dates are the stand-ins for sugar in this smoothie version of a rich carrot cake. Serve it for breakfast and snacks -- or whip up a large batch as a brunch beverage instead of mimosas.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Stevia Herb Extract Powder
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Ginger Root
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Decorticated Cardamom Seed Powder
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1 orange, peeled and broken into segments
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 3 dates, chopped
1. Add carrots to blender and blend until grated.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Serve topped with freshly grated orange peel and a dash of nutmeg.