Green Pepper, Cilantro and Tomatillo Salsa
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
Salsa is often a hit-or-miss combination of tomatoes, onions, peppers and garlic. This leads to a lot of mediocre salsas out there. Remix your attitude towards salsa-making with this green pepper, cilantro and tomatillo salsa, which remixes basic salsa from condiment afterthought to unforgettable starring flavor role.
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed
- 2 medium tomatillos, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Serrano chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 lime, juiced
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir to combine.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yields 4 servings