Green Tea Strawberry Smoothie
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 3 to 4 servings
A quick and easy tea-based strawberry smoothie that refreshes and satisfies.
- 3 tablespoons Frontier Organic Fair Trade Certified China Green Tea
- 2 3/4 cups water (22 ounces)
- 16 ounces frozen strawberries
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2-4 tablespoons honey
1. 2 to 3 hours before making the smoothie, Bring the water to a boil, pour over the green tea, and allow to steep for 3 minutes. Remove the tea from the water and place in the refrigerator to chill.
2. In a blender, combine frozen strawberries, Greek yogurt, chilled green tea, and 2 tablespoons of honey. Blend until well combined, taste, and add more honey if desired. Divide into glasses and serve immediately.