Grilled Fish with Spicy Peach Relish
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 12 servings
Spicy-sweet peach relish makes this savory, well-seasoned grilled fish recipe come together. These thick fish steaks are deliciously grilled while the honey and jalapenos in the relish work together to create a well-rounded flavor enhancer.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Onion Flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Ground Coriander Seed
- Frontier Organic Black Peppercorns
- Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Bay Leaf
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Crushed Green Jalapeno Chili Pepper
- 2 large, ripe peaches, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons orange
- 1/4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 8-ounce Mahi Mahi filets, 1-inch thick
For the fish
1. Combine 1/3 cup of oil, lime juice, wine, bay leaves, onion flakes, coriander, peppercorns and sea salt to shallow dish. Stir to combine. Add fish steaks and coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high. Brush grill with oil. Remove fish from marinade and grill 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until just barely cooked in the center (check with the tip of a knife inserted gently into the thickest part of the fish). Lightly salt and pepper each side and serve with Spicy Peach Relish.
For the relish
1. Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours before serving with grilled fish.