Grilled Greek Loin Roast
- Total Time: 1 hours 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 10 servings
Seasoned with oregano, sea salt, and black pepper and marinated with yogurt, cucumber and crushed garlic, this Greek-style pork loin is bursting with Mediterranean flavor. It's at its best served with mashed potatoes, grilled vegetables or rice pilaf.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Place pork loin in a large sealable bag. Pour marinade over pork in bag. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
2. Prepare grill. Remove pork from marinade, discard marinade. Place pork over drip pan on grill. Grill 1 to 1-1/2 hours over indirect heat on covered grill, or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing thinly. (Internal temperature will rise slightly upon standing.)
3. While pork is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve with pork roast.