- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 20 servings
There's just no easy way to combine the names of these two recipes as smoothly as their ingredients meld. Make this combo of Mexican guacamole and Middle Eastern hummus just as mild or as wild as you like.
- 1/4 cup Frontier Organic Tomato Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cayenne Chili Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans, mashed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
Reconstitute tomato flakes by soaking in warm water for about 15 minutes. Drain. Combine with all remaining ingredients.