Jalapeno Bac’Un Dip
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 8 servings
Chock-full of spicy and savory flavor, this jalapeno dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Vegetarian Bac'Uns give it that extra crunch, while smooth sour cream and cheese powder help cool things down. Seasoned with robust, zesty spices, this dip is best served chilled with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Bac'Uns Vegetarian Bits
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic White Cheddar Cheese Powder
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Onion Granules
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Crushed Green Jalapeno Chili Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cayenne Chili Pepper
- 1 pinch Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1 cup sour cream
In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except sour cream and salt and pepper. Place sour cream in a medium mixing bowl. Add dry mix and stir well until completely blended. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.