Lemon Pepper Roasted Vegetables
- Total Time: 1 hours 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
Pungent pepper and the full, fruity punch of lemon brighten the flavor of simple roasted vegetables -- all without the addition of salt.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Salt-Free Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 parsnip, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 4 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Toss the vegetables and garlic cloves together in a large bowl with the seasoning and oil.
3. Transfer the vegetables to the lined baking sheet and cover securely with aluminum foil. Roast for 45 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the foil and turn the vegetables to ensure even browning. Return to the oven, uncovered, and turn the heat up to 450 degrees. Let roast for 15 minutes or until browned.