Lemon Pepper Tzatziki Sauce
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Full of creamy, savory goodness, this lemon pepper tzatziki sauce is packed with Greek flavor. Traditionally a topping on gyros or served with grilled meats, tzatziki helps soothe the heat of spicy or zesty dishes. Drizzle this sauce over our Lemon Pepper Zucchini Cake recipe or use as a dip for veggies and skewers.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Peppermint Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Pepper Fusion Black Pepper with Lemon Grinder
- 1/2 large cucumber, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Blend together all ingredients. If not using immediately, cover and refrigerate.