Mexican Black Bean Salsa
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
Nothing says summer quite like fresh black bean, tomato and corn salsa. With diced bell peppers, green onion, lime juice and a blend of Mexican spices, this salsa is simple, but packs zesty flavor. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips for a healthy and delicious snack or use it to top burritos, quesadillas or tacos.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Cilantro Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cayenne Chili Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (use tops & bulbs)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian black salt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix corn, black beans, tomatoes, red bell pepper and green onions in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix cilantro, lime juice, black salt, black pepper, cayenne, garlic granules and olive oil together. Pour this marinade over the vegetable mixture and stir to coat.
3. Cover and chill in a refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving, stirring occasionally during chill time.