Mexican Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
A well-seasoned and hearty salsa that begs to be dipped by tortilla chips, this Mexican black bean and corn salsa makes a perfect appetizer to a Cinco de Mayo celebration, picnic or family get-together. Use as a topping on quesadillas, chicken or burritos for real Tex-Mex flair.
- 3 teaspoons Frontier Organic Tomato Flakes 1 lb
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Onion Flakes 1.41 oz.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Mexican Seasoning Blend 2.00 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules 2.68 oz.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes 0.24 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt 5 lb
- 2 cans (15-ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (15-ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and chill, covered, for several hours to allow flavors to meld. Stir salsa occasionally during chill time to fully hydrate bell peppers and onions.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.