Mexican Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
A well-seasoned and hearty salsa that begs to be dipped by tortilla chips, this Mexican black bean and corn salsa makes a perfect appetizer to a Cinco de Mayo celebration, picnic or family get-together. Use as a topping on quesadillas, chicken or burritos for real Tex-Mex flair.
- 3 teaspoons Frontier Organic Tomato Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Onion Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Mexican Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 2 cans (15-ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (15-ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and chill, covered, for several hours to allow flavors to meld. Stir salsa occasionally during chill time to fully hydrate bell peppers and onions.