Oven Baked Smoky Pork Chops
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
These easy-to-make pork chops will be a family favorite, thanks to the simple yet delicious seasoning. The smoked salt gives the dish a smoky flavor without having to go through the hassle of using a smoker.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Yellow Mustard Seed
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Alder Smoked Salt Grinder
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Tellicherry Black Peppercorns with Grinder
- 4 (4-ounces each) boneless pork chops
- 4 1/2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a large 9x13-inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large plastic zipper storage bag, place sugar, paprika, smoked salt, black pepper, ground mustard and oil. Shake to combine.
3. Add pork chops to bag, zip shut, and move pork chops around to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. After marinating, heat skillet to medium-high and add pork chops. Cook on each side until browned, about 2 minutes.
5. Using tongs, transfer chops to casserole dish, and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes, covered, or until chop’s internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
6. After removing from oven, let sit for 5 minutes, covered.