Oven-Roasted Potato Wedges
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
For a simple yet wholesome snack or side dish, try these oven-roasted potato wedges. Sprinkled with Frontier's robust Garlic & Herb Seasoning, these wedges are not only salt-free, but pack some serious flavor. If desired, top with drizzled cheese, green onions or sour cream when serving.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 3/4 cup melted margarine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into strips lengthwise.
3. Combine Garlic & Herb Seasoning and melted margarine. Mix well and pour into baking dish. Arrange potato strips on top.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender, turning frequently. If desired, drizzle cheese on top the last few minutes of baking.