Parsnip Fries with Rosemary Lemon Aioli
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
A zesty baked parsnip fries recipe that tosses parsnips in oregano, parsley and a dash of salt and pepper, then dresses them in a refreshing rosemary lemon aioli.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Coarse Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Onion Granules
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Frontier Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf
- 1 1/4 pounds parsnips, cut into 1/4-inch to 3/4-inch long strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine parsnips, olive oil, oregano, parsley, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper and salt. Toss until well combined.
3. Spread parsnips in a single layer on pan.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Toss and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
5. While the parsnips bake, make the aioli. In a bowl, combine garlic granules, onion granules, mayonnaise, rosemary, lemon zest, lemon juice and remaining black pepper. Stir until well combined.
6. Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes to develop flavor.
7. Serve fries hot with dipping sauce.