Pasta Salad Dressing
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
Leftover pasta will never go to waste if you have a dressing like this on hand. Use it on any plain pasta, along with other salad favorites, like fresh vegetables, cheese cubes, nuts and seeds, chicken or seafood.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Tarragon Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Thyme Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Yellow Mustard Seed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2/3 cup oil
- 6 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Place all ingredients in a blender or glass jar, cover and shake or blend well.