- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 12 servings
This chutney puts a fruity spin on a classic Indian relish. The sweetness of the peaches complements the powerful chili pepper spice, producing a dish that’s perfect for your favorite meat. Or serve it as a spicy dip at parties!
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Ginger Root
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Frontier Crushed Red Chili Peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Unknown Mage Product
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, light
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno peppers, diced (about 1 small pepper)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 3 cups diced peaches
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Combine vinegar, oil and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Then add ginger, garlic, jalapeno, onion and red pepper. Turn down heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
2. Add peaches, lemon juice, red salt and black pepper. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.