Pepper Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 10 servings
Marinades are a simple way to add a plethora of flavor to grilled chicken. In this recipe, aromatic black peppercorns, rosemary and basil take the stage paired with white wine and lemon juice for a well-balanced citrusy-peppery flavor.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Black Peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sitfed Sweet Basil Leaf
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 1/4 pounds chicken pieces
1. Prepare grill.
2. To make marinade, combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow dish and mix well. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade for later use. Add chicken to marinade and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3. Drain chicken. Cook chicken in covered grill, brushing with part of the reserved marinade and turning occasionally until browned and tender.
4. When chicken is almost done, bring remaining marinade to a boil in a saucepan. Serve with the chicken.