- Total Time: 1 hours 40 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 16 servings
You'll want to double this recipe during the holidays! The aroma while cooking will render any home instantly cozy.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Baking Soda Powder
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup pumpkin, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Sift together flour and spices. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, honey, pumpkin and oil together. In another bowl, dissolve baking soda in buttermilk. Alternately add flour and buttermilk mixture to the pumpkin mixture, stirring well between additions. Stir in raisins.
3. Pour into a greased loaf pan and place in center of oven. Bake until loaf tests done with a toothpick, about 1 1/2 hours. (Cover with aluminum foil if top gets dark before loaf tests done.)