Raspberry Tea Ice Pops
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 5 servings
China black tea has a bold flavor and intense tea leaf perfume that pairs beautifully with the aromatic raspberries in this recipe. Wholesomely sweetened with honey, here's a healthy, fun way to cool down.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic China Black (Orange Pekoe)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh organic raspberries
- 1 cup water
1. Boil the water and steep the tea for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Strain tea and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Place fresh raspberries and chilled tea in blender or food processor.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Push raspberry/tea puree through a fine mesh sieve with a spatula, leaving seeds behind.
6. Mix honey into strained puree.
7. Pour into ice pop molds and freeze.