Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Total Time: 1 hours 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 12 servings
Well-seasoned roasted vegetables are the best of fall cooking. Root veggies like carrots, turnips, sweet potatoes, parsnips and onions work wonderfully for this recipe as each brings a unique flavor and texture and holds onto seasonings well. This medley of vegetables features garlic, rosemary and black pepper for a refreshing and herby flavor.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 4 teaspoons Frontier Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and cut into ½-inch slices
- 1/2 pound turnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch slices
- 1/2 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled, trimmed, and cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, toss carrots, sweet potatoes, turnips, parsnips and onions with salt and olive oil.
3. Roast vegetables for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rosemary and garlic, and then toss again to evenly coat vegetables.
4. Roast another 15 to 20 minutes, until the root vegetables are tender and slightly browned. Sprinkle with black pepper before serving.