Sea Salt and Italian Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
These easy-to-make potatoes are a perfect side dish for your next Italian-style dinner. The herbs balance the salt and pepper to give this dish a mild yet delicious flavor.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Marjoram Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Thyme Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound baking potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Remove skins and dice potatoes into bite-size pieces. Toss in large bowl with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Transfer potatoes to a large, glass baking dish and spread into a single layer. Roast potatoes for 20 minutes.
4. Toss potatoes with garlic, marjoram, thyme and parsley, and then roast for 5 more minutes.