Seasoned Jerusalem Artichokes
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Jerusalem artichokes have a distinctive taste that's enhanced by spices. Season with any favorites.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cayenne Chili Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 pound Jerusalem artichokes (potatoes can be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese
1. Scrub and steam artichokes until tender, about 20 minutes. Peel and cut into cubes.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients, except Parmesan, and pour over the artichokes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.