Snappy Apple Crisp
- Makes: 6 servings
Our Snappy Sugar blend gives this easy apple crisp sweetness, spice and everything nice: all the ingredients in Snappy Sugar are organic and Fair Trade Certified.
- 3/4 cup Unknown Mage Product
- 2 pounds cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray and 11"x7” glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place apples in prepared dish.
3. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until topping is golden and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.