Spice Cookie Pie Crust
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 8 servings
Sugar and spice and everything nice combine to create one very tasty pie crust. Hints of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves enhance any chosen filling.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Fair Trade Certified Cane Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups spice cookie crumbs (about 8 cookies, crushed)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 pie filling of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients together. Press into an 8- or 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until edges are set and slightly golden. Center will set upon cooling.