Spiced Apple Mango Salsa
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 cups servings
Get the party started with this refreshing, big flavored salsa made with apple, mango, red onion, tomatoes, garlic and more, then spiced with organic cumin, crushed red pepper flakes and coriander!
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed 1.76 oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Crushed Red Chili Peppers 1.20 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Coriander Seed 1.66 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Fine Sea Salt 7 oz.
- 1 large pink lady apple, cored and chopped
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 vine ripened tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine apple, mango, bell pepper, tomato, red onion, jalapeño and garlic.
2. Drizzle with lime juice and agave nectar, then toss until well combined. Add cumin, red pepper flakes, coriander and salt. Toss until spices are evenly distributed. Taste salsa for flavor and add more lime juice and/or sea salt, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips!